- We collect information from visitors when you email us with an inquiry, or from phoning or emailing one of the team direct with an enquiry. The data collected will include your name, company, phone number and email address. This data will be processed and stored in our CRM system and our email marketing platform.
- We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- We may use this technology to analyse sales data and acquire statistics of trends browsing or research to improve the content or functionality of the site.
- Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We may collect information with regard to your workplace, company name and company location for means of alternative shipping address. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
- We will not collect your Personal Information without your knowledge and permission, nor will we sell such data. In order to provide you with a specific product, service, or information, or to process a transaction, we may request your personally identifiable information.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.MARKETING
- We also process personal information collected via this website, or through emails from you to members of our team for the purposes of:
- Providing information about products and services
- Processing for automated booking and invoicing emails
- If at any point you would like to opt-out of receiving communications from us, or would like to change the channels (such as email) that we use to contact you, please either visit our unsubscribe form, contact Paul Gibbon at email@example.com, or you can also write to us at 834 Green Lanes, London, N21 2RT.
- We will never sell your data to third parties, or share it unless we are obliged to disclose personal data by law, or the disclosure is ‘necessary’ for purposes of national security, taxation and criminal investigation, or we have your consent.
SUBJECT ACCESS REQUESTS
- You have the right to see what personal data we hold about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please write to Paul Gibbon @ 834 Green Lanes, London, N21 2RT.
- Given that the Internet is a global environment, using it to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. This means for instance that data you pass to us may be processed outside the European Economic Area, although the data will always be held securely and in line with the requirements of UK data protection legislation. By communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.